Online registration is now closed. You can still register on site. Please contact Terresa.Daugherty@setac.org for questions.
The SETAC registration area will be in the Presidential Lobby at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. Onsite registration will open at 7am on Sunday Nov. 17.
|After 10 Sept||After 31 Oct/Onsite|
|Senior Active Member||$343.65||$395.00|
|Developing Country Member||$343.65||$395.00|
1State and local government employees in Tennessee: Receive 50% discount. No doubling of discounts. Attendees who work for academic institutions do not qualify for this discount. Contact Terresa.Daugherty@setac.org for more information.
2Senior Active Members: To qualify, you must be a member in good standing for three years, be at least 62 years of age, and not be working full time. If you qualify and need to change your membership status, please contact Terresa.Daugherty@setac.org.
3Developing Country Member: To qualify, you must live in one of the countries that is categorized low- or middle-income by the World Bank.
4 Media: To obtain complimentary press registration, please review the SETAC media policy and complete the media registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Admission to all platform and poster sessions
- Six complimenary drink tickets to be used at the daily poster socials (full registrations only)
- Entrance to the Sunday night opening ceremony and reception (full registrations only)
- Daily coffee breaks in the exhibit hall
Photographs will be taken at the SETAC North America 34th Annual Meeting by a professional photographer contracted with SETAC. By registering for this meeting, you agree to allow SETAC to use your photo in any SETAC-related publication or website.
Change or Cancel Your Registration
To change or cancel your existing registration, please contact Terresa.Daugherty@setac.org or +1 850 469 1500. All cancellations and requests for refund must be made in writing, subject to these considerations:
- If you cancel by 30 Sept 2013, you will receive a refund of your registration fee less a $75 administration fee. All refunds will be made after the meeting.
- No refunds will be made for any reason for cancellations received after 30 Sept 2013, but paid no-shows will receive all materials covered by their registration fees.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
Adding Items to an Existing Registration
To add items to your existing registration, sign in to your account at www.setac.org. Then visit the SETAC Store online and select your items in the SETAC North America 34th Annual Meeting category. Items are in alphabetical order. Add the desired item to your cart and check out.